Monday, November 8, 2010

Because thats what you do in...

I was a torturer last week. Yep. didn’t know that about me did you? Yes it is true I stayed awake all night thinking of ways I could torture my students and at last I came up with an excellent way PERMING! Dun DUN DUN. I don’t make them practice perms for their education no sir I don’t make them re roll perms for practice to perform on a real client no sir, I do it out of pure torture. There was much weeping and wailing and nashing of teeth, there were eye rolls, and complaints and mental punches to my face, but I took it like a champ. Oh ladies it’s only day one of perms I have a whole week of torture prepared for you! Mwahahaha! One student yelled out to me “Why do we have to do PERMS!!!” and another student responded “Because that is what you do in hell..Perms.”

No comments:

Post a Comment